Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bouchercon 2013


It's just about time to head off to Bouchercon 2013 in Albany, NY. I'm looking forward to it.  There'll be plenty of bar hanging at night, I'm sure, and during the day I'll be wandering around from panel to panel. I'll also be on a panel this year. 

Thursday at 4pm, I'll be doing the Film Noir panel along with my friend Wallace Stroby, Paul D. Marks, John Billheimer, and David Rich.  Eric Beetner moderates. Room 1.

Friday at 3 PM, Dennis Tafoya and I will be doing an Authors Panel half hour.  It'll be "Cocktails with Scott and Dennis" for that half hour, the two of us discussing crime writing and drinking, a subject quite appropriate for Bouchercon.  Dennis and I are planning on bringing "materials" that will help lubricate the discussion.  Should be fun, so if you're around, stop by.  We'll be in Room 5.

Let the talking and drinking begin..........




No comments:

Post a Comment